Discovery sport adblue level sensor
gold rhinestone sandals size 11
- Estimate to fix ADBlue level sensor from dealer:$1087.51 for repair kit (part # and urea. IE 11 is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. SKIP TO CONTENT
- Description 1.89 litre (½ gallon) bottles All new Euro 6 engines now have to have a diesel additive to reduce the emissions. The AdBlue liquid - called Diesel Exhaust System - does this and on new Land Rovers, they are using this more than expected, so there is a need for people to replace the fluid used.
- Graphic for AdBlue level in the centre display. Each cursor represents approx. 25% of a full tank. When less than 25 % of the tank remains available, the colour of the remaining cursor changes
- The DA-ST512 Diesel Exhaust Fuel (DEF) Application for Jaguar Land Rover allows the Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF or AdBlue®) level to be constantly monitored, and displays the amount required to refill the tank. It also provides service functions related to the DEF tank and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) system, as described below.
- Joined Dec 19, 2019. 11 Posts. #15 · Sep 23, 2020. 600 is your first warning and is time to add your ad blue or DEF. If it does not go away after you top it off go ahead and bring it to dealer to either reset or test to see if the sensor is bad. I just did mine and they did the AK23 update at the same time.